|Fitness Center||Game Room|
|Spa||EV Charging Station|
While they can’t explore the trails, leashed dogs can explore along most paved roads, sidewalks and bike paths at Yosemite National Park. You don’t have to miss out on any famous sites if you have your dog with you.
1. Hike Jackson Road to see the beautiful Tenaya Waterfall.
2. Enjoy a meal on the patio with your fur baby at Jackalope’s Bar and Grill.
3. View the Sierra National Forest by rail on the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Steam Train. Dogs ride free!
4. Walk the Valley Floor in Yosemite National Park.
5. Stop by the gift shop at Tenaya and pick out a souvenir for your pup.
HOW TO BOOK
To book a pet friendly room, you can book our Fido Friendly Room Package. You can also call our central reservations line at 1-888-514-2167, Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (PST); Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (PST)
House-made doggie treats.