Tenaya at Yosemite is an all-season Yosemite top resort nestled in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Just two miles from Yosemite National Park’s south gate entrance, Tenaya at Yosemite offers lodge rooms and suites, the Cottages, and two-bedroom Explorer Cabins, multiple restaurants, Ascent Spa services, indoor and outdoor pools, and millions of acres to explore on your doorstep.
- Wi-Fi (high speed internet)
- Daily Guided Nature Hike
- Nightly Dive-in Movies at the pools
- Two reusable souvenir water bottles
- Access to Ascent Spa’s fitness room, steam rooms and dry saunas
- Access to the Resort Pools
- Access to the Game Room, featuring Skee Ball, air hockey, billiards, foosball, and other fun family games
- Business Center access with document printing
- Toll-free and local telephone calls
- Eight Tesla Supercharger Stations
Tenaya at Yosemite Lobby Remodel
At Tenaya, we continually strive to create an exceptional experience for our guests. In 2023, we are focusing on a few areas, including refreshing our lobby.
If you’ve ever experienced our lobby, you understand that we invite our guests to treat it as their living and gathering space. We often see our guests reading by the fireplace, enjoying the melodies of our guest musicians, and discussing the day’s adventures with friends and family.
In the first quarter of 2023, we will be brightening and freshening the space, providing comfortable seating, and keeping our traditional woodland theme. Our textiles and patterns are inspired and influenced by our local Miwok Tribe. In addition, we will include elements of nature that surround Tenaya with color schemes of blues (sky and water), browns (native trees), greens (trees), and yellows (flora). These changes will warm up the space for all to enjoy.
The renderings of our refreshed lobby can be seen below. We can’t wait to welcome you to our new space in 2023.