Meeting Services and Facilities
Think Big. Think Yosemite.
Unique groups do unique things. So, do something original, something out of the box for your group and take the meeting to Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite. Your all-seasons, full-service conference facility located in central California and adjacent to Yosemite National Park. Tenaya’s newly expanded meeting space includes 14 meeting rooms and a 10,000-square-foot ballroom with banquet seating up to 850.
In addition to corporate events, faith-based organizations and association planners, find a wealth of flexible space for concurrent breakout sessions and exhibits. If you’d rather take your events outdoors, choose from three unique venues including the new Grand Terrace perched above towering Sugar Pines and Incense Cedars.
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is the premier mountain meeting resort in the region. With 302 guestrooms and suites, cottage accommodations, an array of on-site resort amenities, multiple restaurants, Ascent Spa and comprehensive group activities and teambuilding options, Tenaya offers amazing possibilities for your group.
Tenaya Lodge is located on all-season California Highway 41, connecting the resort with metropolitan Fresno and the Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT).
- Centrally located in California near Fresno Yosemite Airport
- 14 flexible meeting rooms including a 10,000-square-foot ballroom
- Multiple offsite event venues
- Custom meeting experiences
- Full-service spa
- Group activities including guided hikes and full- and half-day Yosemite tours, whitewater rafting,
- mountain biking/e-bikes, archery, climbing wall and more
Newly renovated restaurant and bar
- 50 two-bedroom Explorer Cabins located within a 27-acre pine forest, which opened in June 2019
- 53 cottages, renovated in 2017
- 223 guestrooms and 26 suites in the main lodge, renovated in 2016